Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

Love Links

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here you will find links I love. Everything from weddings to home decor and vendors that have my attention!


WEDDING INSPIRATION BLOGS
Little White Book
The Brides Cafe
Classic Bride
Elizabeth Anne Designs
Ruffled Blog


BRIDAL NETWORK
Project Wedding
The Knot
Wedding Bee



HOME DECOR
Centsational Girl

{{VENDORS}}

STATIONARY
Aerialist Press - Specializes in Letter Pressing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP