Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

Q & A

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Where I give you A's for your Q's


When did Ramon and I become an item?
we originally met in the 4th grade. He didn't care to much about me and on the other hand, I adored every little thing about him. After elementary school, he went his way and I went mine. We reunited in high school. My junior year and his senior year and to my surprise he was FINALLY interested. I guess the saying "patience is a virtue" is really true. HA! next thing I know, he comes walking my way and asks me out on a date. My response was "ugh, of course! I've only been waiting 7 years to hear that". and so we did. June 16, 2001, on his high school graduation day, we offically became an item and has been together ever since. This june will be our 9 year together. Aproximatly 10 days before we say I do.



When did Ramon pop the big question?
Ramon made me the happiest person on earth, Christmas Eve. You can read about it here.


 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP