Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

DETAILS! details! DETAILS!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Thanks to a fellow bride on Project Wedding for giving me this inspiration. HolyMolyMatrimony had purchased these through I DO ORIGINALS

We'll be purchasing this parasol for our Thank You cards.


For the Ceremony: I LOVE THIS SIGN!! haha. We are a goofy bunch and the church will get a huge kick out of this. 

And the aisle runner....


FOR THE RING BEARER: And this ring!! I love the look. It's so fun and original. I got this same ring at Beverly's for $6.99.


Can't wait to work with you "I DO BLOG"!

7 comments:

i do monograms said...

You are so awesome!!! Thanks for this great post about our work. We can't wait to work with you as well!!! :)

PS- Did you notice that Jamie (aka HMM) is our Featured Couple for February? Check out our homepage to see her full feature www.iDoOriginals.com

Jessie@FitnessFamilyAndMore said...

Wow, such great and lovely things.

My Dream Ring said...

I love the parasol, I have that on my to order list! Your ideas are wonderful!

Unknown said...

I DO BLOG: OMG! YESSSS. I saw the beautiful couple on your page this morning. I emailed her the great news. I LOVED HER wedding. You did an amazing job!!

LauraAnn said...

Love love love the parasol!!!! Very creative way to capture a picture for your thank you cards!

STARLiNA said...

i love the thank you cards they are so cute. !!!!

Unknown said...

Jaryce! We are so the same. I have that same big ring from Beverley's! Amanda picked it up for me. So funny.

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP