Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

I'm back & MARRIED!!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WOW! Has it really been this long since the last time I posted? OH-EM-GEE! Bad Jaryce! Bad Jaryce. I do apologize for my absence and hope to be a better blogger starting today. I have some great and exciting pictures to show you. Although, I have yet to receive my professional wedding pics, I have decided to catch you up from where I left off =)

MY BRIDAL SHOWER!!

This day was a perfect day! Beautiful weather, delicious food and wonder girls. We decided to have a garden tea party at my Godmothers house.

As you entered the house, every guest was greeted by my very own DIY moss letters.


Our table settings were just right. It set the mood for a girlie time.



We set the table with floor length white table linens and topped it off with a chocolate brown satin overlay. Each place setting included a luncheon plate, saucer, silverware, glass goblet, champagne flute and a tea cup of course. Oh, and we can't forget about the lovely pink linen napkin adorning each plate =)


One of my favorite details were my favors!! Truly from the heart... I created the perfect gift for the perfect garden tea party. And what better way to thank them other than giving them a potted flowers =)


I personalized each pot with a hand written Thank You note =)


The dessert table is one of my all time favs. I was able to have all my favorite sweets all on one table. To say the least, I was definitely not on my diet. hehe


We were graced by my favorite chocolate candies: Truffles, Almond Rochas, Ferrero Rochers


On the same side of the table, you cold also find mini cheese cakes, chocolate & almond biscottis and the cutest tea cookies that my lovely cousin Marie brought =)


In the center of the table is what I like to call my carb-attack! Absolutely sinful! We were blessed the best Madelaine cookies, mini brownies and mini cinarolls.


And last but not least, my very own creation.... THE CUPCAKE DISPLAY!


I ordered the chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting from a local grocery store. The pretty little wrappers were purchased from Save On Crafts and the cutie little pearled toppings were from my "future" favorite home store, Williams Sonoma.


ooohhhh. ahhhhhh.


We decided to keep the food light and delicate, being that it was 80 degrees out. So we decided to serve croissant sandwiches, Swedish meatballs, cheese assortment, quiche, pot
ato & macaroni salad and out beautiful fruit bouquet from edible arrangements.



Our beverage station contained of 4 different types of beverages. Ice tea, lemonade, water and of course, hot tea.



We also served red and white wine. Each bottle was personalized a pretty little label.


We wanted to impact the pool with floating lily pads, but they all seemed to migrate to one side of the pool =(


Another cool detail was my ENORMOUS DIY moss letter. The N represents my new last name.


Oh, and did I mention? It was not only a garden tea party, but everyone was required to wear a hat! YAY! Look how much fun we had!








I hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I was partying in them!

In my next post, I will tell you all about my crazy & wild BACHELORETTE partay! HEEEEY! ;)

8 comments:

Faith said...

wow, that is the most amazing bridal shower i have ever seen! congrats MRS! cannot wait to see wedding pictures!

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

Hey gorgeous - glad you're back. Congratulations on being a newlywed - I can't wait to see photos!!! But in the meantime, what a fabulous bridal shower - so pretty! Looks like a great time. Missed you in the blog world - Talk to you soon :)

S.H. said...

Very Nice!!! This was a great Bridal shower. I'm already married but will be sending this to my mother for future baby shower ideas! Thanx. :)

Heather said...

Welcome back, and congratulations! Your shower looked beautiful, and I can't wait to hear all about your wedding day! :)

My Dream Ring said...

That was the cutest shower ever, so elegant :) CONGRATULATIONS to you and your hubby! I cannot wait to hear all the deets about the big day! I missed you too. Welcome back MRS!

Chanel said...

OMG those pics are nice!! congrats!!! can't wait to see more pics....

Faith said...

will you get back and tell us more already? let me see some wedding pics and tell me about married life ... waiting! :)

Shannon and Jesse said...

I love all the hats! Its soo perfect!

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP