Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

DIY Engagement Favors!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

{catching up since I've been MIA!}

Ramon and I aren't really big on favors. So we thought long and hard and decided on music CD's. We figured, if the guests didn't like them, at least WE would have something to remember and listen to to remind us of this special time in our lives.

Introducing our TRUE labor of love!...


{front cover}

{inside}


{LIGHTSCRIBED CD's}

{Backside of CD. All done through PowerPoint}


{Side Labels}


This DIY project took us approximately 3 months to complete. We lightscribed 130 CD's. It took about 23 minutes to lightscribe each CD plus 5 minutes to burn the music and about 5 minutes to print, cut and assemble each front and back cover. So after all is said and done, each favor took us about 33 minutes to complete.

I ask myself:

1. Would I ever do this again? Hell to the NO!
2. Was it worth it? ABSOLUTELY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP