Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

I'M BACK!!!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wow! It's been a looong time! And how I have missed my all my blogging friends and all your fabulous reads!

First, I'd like to apologize for dropping off the face of the earth! My deepest apologies to all you lovely readers. So with that, I owe you all an explanation.

To make a long story short, when I got engaged, I was super excited and wanted to document every aspect of my engagement as possible. So I did, through blogging. With all this excitement, I also wanted to share it with my closest family and friends. So I did, and emailed them this link address.

However, I never thought they'd be as interested as they were and I never thought they'd tune in on every single post. It was GREAT but there was a downside to this. If they continued to follow by blogs then what would there be to excite them the day of? By the time my big day comes, they would've already known every single detail. That was not good!

So my Maid of Honor advised me to take a break, so I did. And with 9 months of pain and agony with sticking to my promise, I have decided enough time has past and now I'm back FULL THROTTLE!!!

I have so much to tell you guys! Sooo much! Many DIY projects, dress shopping, shoes, accessories, entertainment to share!

Stay tuned....

I promise I'll come back.... sooner than you think ;)

But I will leave you with a sneak peak of my next post! Let's just say the streets of SAN FRANCISCO were filled with Fabulous brides. Definitely, an event to remember!


xoxoxo,
Jaryce

2 comments:

My Dream Ring said...

I missed you girly...luckily we had PW to keep me updated on your beautiful wedding :)

I felt the same about my blog but luckily the only people in my family that follow my blog is one cousin and sometimes my sister check it, but nothing major. So I decided to keep it going!

My Dream Ring said...

GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK by the way :)

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP