Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

Happy Turkey Day!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Here is a little poem I found and would like to share with all of you!



On Thanksgiving Day
we’re thankful for Our blessings all year through,
For family we dearly love,
For good friends, old and new.


For sun to light and warm our days,
For stars that glow at night,
For trees of green and skies of blue,
And puffy clouds of white.


We’re grateful for our eyes that see
The beauty all around,
For arms to hug,
and legs to walk,
And ears to hear each sound.


The list of all we’re grateful for Would fill a great big book;
Our thankful hearts find new delights
Everywhere we look!

By Joanna Fuchs

Hope your day is filled with family, friends, thankful thoughts and lots and lots of TURKEY!

Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo,

Jaryce

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP