Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

OMG - WE'RE ELVES?!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Well, I guess the cats out of the bag with this one. That's right, my cutie little family are secret elves and are bursting with Holiday CHEER!! We thought the year 2009 was a perfect year to share this Holly Jolly news!!

And what better way shall we introduce our elf-iness but by singing a Christmas tune... enjoy!

This is my fav. I always seem to find myself tapping my foot to the beat of the drums.

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


This dance routine always seems to start up Ramon's Holiday Mojo

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


And we can't forget about our sweet son zeus, also known as the HOLIDAY DISCO KING! He can boogie the night away to this disco routine!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


xoxo,
Jaryce

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP