Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

AHHH! The Eagle has landed!!!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

You have no idea how ecstatic I am to have her in my presence. She is a beauty. It was a long and trying road trying to find her, but I did and she ain't going no where. As soon as I got off of work, I drove straight to my mothers house, ran to her room, jetted to the closet and threw on my wedding dress. {{sigh}} I wonder how long this will last for.

As posted in here, I had revealed a little sneaky peak to get the party rolling, well now, I think I'll let you see a little more. {hehehe, sounds kind of raunchy, huh? lol}

Here she is!


As you already know, this is just the beginning stages of this dress. By the time I am through with her, it will surely be one of a kind. And she's all mine. {hmmm, now I just have to name her. lol}

Thanks mom for this beautiful addition. She is a beauty. What would I do without you! {{{hugs & kisses}}}

*** now I just have to find a dress form to display her in my wedding room... eBay, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP