Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

And the WINNER is.....

Monday, March 15, 2010

My girl from DFY!!!!


You were hand picked by Ramon. He was so cute. I made him close his eyes and pick a name out of my new black clutch. HA! He's a good sport!

I'm sure which ever luck kiddo you decide to gift this to, will looove it.


Also, if you'd like the whole set {sorry, I didn't notice this while I was searching for my giveaway}, you can purchase the matching chef hat for only $8.76 here.


CONGRATULATIONS!

***DFY: please check your email

2 comments:

calgal said...

Congrats DFY.

Jess said...

Yay! Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP