Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

HA! We Registered!!!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

And boy was it fuuuuun!!!


We registered at.... you've guest right! MACY'S of course ;)

We actually weren't going to register at all, but was advised by many just in case we were left with unwanted gifts. So.... with much thought... we did and had a blast doing it ;)

One of Ramon's MUST HAVES was a knife set by Henckels. He just can't get enough of these knives. lol What a cutie!



One of my favorite sets on our registry was the Belgique Stainless Steel pots and pans set from the Tools of Steel line. Since Macy's no longer holds the copper sets, I figured this was second best.


I think Ramon's past life was lived as a baker. I must admit, he sure knows his way around the kitchen. LOVES IT!!


I saved the best for last.....

Good Grips POP containers.


It's no lie with my family that I have been eyeing this set for about 6 months now. It keeps all your goods nicely fresh and is a great way to keep items organized at it's best.


To say the least, Ramon and I had a blast. And to think, we were gonna past up something as exciting as REGISTERING? William Sanoma.... are you worthy? hmmm, not sure. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

But before I go, I just wanted to share with your the San Francisco skyline as we were returning home. We literally live a block away from this view. Ahhhh, isn't it just lovely!



2 comments:

My Dream Ring said...

Wooohooo wasn't it fun :)!!! Hope you guys get everything on your lists!!!

calgal said...

hey u!! the more I read yr posts I feel like getting married all over again. I hope u get everything on yr wish list. lotsa hugs.

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP