Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

Color Pallet

Thursday, December 11, 2008

To my surprise, choosing a color pallet is a bigger challenge than I've ever imagined. I have changed my colors time after time again. First I wanted the soft, classic look with colors of champagnes, golds and blushes. Not too long after deciding I came across this amazing wedding invitation which I fell completely in love with. Picture this: mocha, gold and ivory. I know, right? To Die For! So my mind was set. Good to go, right? WRONG! Oh so WRONG! Come July, I was searching for cake inspirations and look what I came across!... (gasp)

That's right. The motherload of cakes! Not only did I find my cake but I found my color pallet! Aubergine (eggplant), Gold and Kiwi accents. Who would've thought, ever in a million years, my color inspiration would come randomly through a cake. HA! Lovesit!
NOTE TO SELF: Start purchasing/booking/renting within this color scheme to prevent mental overload of constant color changes! STICKTUITY is the key! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP