Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

Desserts by Miette Patisserie II

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You know how they say diamonds are a girls best friend, right. Well, I thought to myself, whats second on the list? You've guessed right! CHOCOLATE! Ladies, feast your eyes on this!


Miette has done it once again with yet another sinful, chocolaty escape. I can see myself indulging in one of these masterpieces for any occasion. If your in the bay area and want to partake in an amazing chocolate decadence, check out Miette Cakes located in Shop 10 at the Ferry Building Marketplace, SF.

NOTE: They do wedding cakes on a very limited basis and their schedule books quickly. If your ever interested, email your wedding cake wish to: http://www.blogger.com/weddings@miette.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP