What you'll need:
- Invitation box set purchased from Office Depot. Includes: Card stock invites, RSVP cards, Monogram stickers, Invite envelopes and RSVP card envelopes.
- Bridesmaid dress stamp @ $10.95 - 1.25 inch satin ribbon in Aubergine @ $0.92 each yard - Watermark stamp pad @ $4.99 - 10 oz. aubergine embossing powder @ $3.49, Embossing heating gun @ $22.00, Krazy glue pen @ $3.49 and Swarovski adhesive crystals @ $3.99 per pack was ALL purchased from Michael's Craft Store.
- Create on Word.
- Find/create a poem. Copy and paste onto your Word document.
- Make sure to adjust margins accordingly to card stock size.
- Change the font/font color to your likings.
- Allow at least 3-4 inches at the bottom for stamp.
- TIME TO EMBOSS!!
- Take your stamp and apply in your clear Watermark stamp pad.
- Gently but firmly stamp to the card stock. Hold for about 3-5 seconds and lift.
- Take your embossing powder and sprinkle it onto the stamp.
- Take your embossing heating gun and dry the powder approximately 4-6 inches away from card stock.
- Dry until you notice the powder creating a metallic look and a 3D feel.
- TIME TO CRYSTALIZE!!
- Take your Krazy glue pen and dab 3 dots on the belt line of the dress.
- Place a Swarovski crystal on each dot.
- TIEING IT ALL TOGETHER!!
- Take your ribbon, tie a knot, bow or whatever you like...
...and VOILA! A beautiful card to ask your beautiful ladies to stand by you on your most important day of your life!
And we can't forget about our wonderful envelopes.
What You'll Need:
- Envelopes from the invitation kit mentioned above.
- Already made wax seals with engraved heart monograms.
- Print envelopes on Word - Envelopes and Labels
- Fill in the Delivery Address and Return Address
- Seal the back with the wax seals.