Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

My Inpiration Boards

Friday, December 12, 2008

In search of an inspiration board I really wanted something to set the mark; be a base of what I envisioned for our wedding. I was really adamant on finding a board that shows sophistication, class and elegance. I searched high and low and came across this amazing board.
Not long after finding the board above, I built up enough courage and decided to create a board of my own. A little more of my style. A little more of a personal touch. And without further ado, I present my first inspiration board. YAY!

Via The Knot and Snippet and Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP