Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

And the House Hunt BEGINS!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

As of November of last year, Mr. Wonderful and I began our very first adventure as husband and wife. We like to call it PROJECT: HOME!



Our quest in finding our first home has been some what of a ... emotional roller coaster? That may even be an understatement. Thus far, we have viewed over 45 homes. Yup, you read right! 45 homes! We've seen them all! From old fixer uppers to grand and over the top homes. We've seen newly built homes with open floor plans and we've seen older homes where each room offered it's own charm.

When it comes down to it, Mr. Wonderful and I finally decided on what type of home fits our personalities best. We've completely fallen in love with the style and grace of older homes. Homes filled with stories and homes with with charm. Homes that have brick fireplaces and homes that offers a "separate" room for dining. A home where guests are greeted by a grand foyer and followed by a chefs kitchen. lol, yup, that is what we decided on. Sounds like a dream... doesn't it?

Well, I am happy to say, that we have found just that. Or at least close enough to it. lol. Cross your fingers that we score! {pics coming soon}


Until then, I have decided to play "make-believe" in this home.


And here "I am" greeting my guests. lol.


{{lol... this is my ultimate dream home. One day... one day}}

3 comments:

LC said...

LOVE that house! lol! A girl can dream, nothing wrong with that! ;)

Faith said...

that is one gorgeous house!!!! can't wait to see your house!!! :)

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

I hope everything works out for you guys - I'm sending some prayers your way!

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP