Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

RECAP: Donation Favors

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ramon and I decided on Donation Favors. We figured the best gift is the gift of giving. And what better way to accomplish that is by giving our guests 3 tokens. Each token signified $1. They were three charities to choose from. Breast Cancer Research Foundation, 4 The World and . They had the option to drop one token or drop all in the charity of their choice. At the end of the night, the DJ tallied up the tokens and announced how much would be donated to each charity. It was a HUGE hit!



Here, it is plain to see that everyone enjoyed choosing where they would like their donation to go. Everyone came up to me and thank Ramon and I for having a thought and selfless favor.


Each guest were greeted to a place setting such as this. The velum envelope located right above the dinner menu carried directions and the 3 gold tokens.
Here is what our guests found inside of the envelope.
{please excuse my poor quality shot taken from my phone}

I am so happy we decided to move forward with donation favors.
TOMORROW'S RECAP: the moment you have all been waiting for.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE...
RECEPTION DETAILS!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love this idea! Having different options and giving guests a choice is great. I am definitely going to remember this to suggest to other brides!

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP