Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

OUR FRONT PORCH =)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Our front porch totally makes me smile. I wanted it to be full of greens but a little pop of cheer to brighten things up.




For a little more eye candy, I tucked away a few hidden treasures underneath the poinsettia


And there he is... The Love of my Life... on his way to work!


Our house is now dripping icicles!
{Thank you baby for all your hard work. It sure paid off!}


All glowy and ready for Christmas.


Tonight, Mr. Lovely and I will be hosting our very first family Christmas holiday party. A guest list of 70 will be gracing our home tonight. Please send us your positive and cheerful vibes as we are anxious and nervous to throw our first big party at our house! Eeeek!

What about ya'll? What will you be doing tonight? Any special plans?

2 comments:

Faith said...

SO lovely!

have an amazing time hosting your first big party! i know it is going to go very well! can't wait to hear all about it :)

My Dream Ring said...

Awww its so pretty and classy!

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP