Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

Inspired by the Cathedral Veil

Friday, January 2, 2009

Let's talk cathedral veils. Why did you choose to have a cathedral veil oppose to having the fingertip, blusher, fountain, waltz or birdcage veil??
As for me, As a little girl, I always imagined myself wearing a long princess cathedral veil. A few years back I fell in love with the fingertip veil and thought THIS IS IT! This is the veil I will someday wear. However, passing through Kohler's bio on Project Wedding, it has reconfirmed why I loved cathedral veils so much! Can we say GORGEOUS!!
Here are a few more that other Project Wedding brides have been inspired by...







1 comment:

The Less Than Domestic Goddess said...

Such pretty veils! I love all of them!

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP