Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

Mini Cakes are IN and Cupecakes are OUT!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

It seems to me that the cupcake faze is slowly making it's way out the door and is being replaced with mini cakes. Could this be true. Could the mini cake be the new cake trend of 2009? Hmmm, looks like we'll just have to wait and see. But while we are waiting... here's something to think about.

Inspiration Board Created by me!! :)

Top Row, Left to Right: Mrs. O Kitchen, Oahu Weddings & Cake Journal

Bottom Row, Left to Right: Devine Wedding Cakes, Oahu Weddings & Maisiefantaisie

FAVORS! I've been trying to brainstorm a unique favor to give our guests. However, it seems like the same favors are done over and over again. The only difference is the color scheme and the change of names on the tags. There's nothing exciting about that, now is there? So, wouldn't it be such a great idea, if not being served as the wedding cake, letting the guests take home one of these mini cakes? Maybe it could be presented in a simple clear favor box...

1 comment:

JayC said...

This is comedy! LOL. I eat a mini cake carrot cake all the time! Love em!

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP