Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

My Vases are here!!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Today was yet another exciting wedding day. I finally have my dream vases in hand!

I have been drooling over these vases for about four months now and to finally have them in my procession is such a relief. {{exhale, now I can breath}}

These will be gracing our guests tables as one of high/tall centerpieces.


Five high arrangements will be presented in these beautiful over sized hurricane vases adorned with a ball of ivory and cream roses and accented with crystals peeking out of each rose.


{I just love the stem detail}


I am getting so excited to see all my wedding plans unfold. I can't wait to see it in action!

3 comments:

Bee @ BP Wedding said...

Your vases are beautiful!! So exciting! :)

redwhitebride said...

pretty vases!!!

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

hey hun, here is the recipe I used to make the red velvet cupcakes - let me know how it goes :)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/red-velvet-cupcakes-with-cream-cheese-frosting-recipe/index.html

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP