Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER goes to....

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am absolutely smitten that our very own Vera Devera from My $10,000 Wedding has passed the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER award to little ol me! {{Love ya girl!}}


Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
4. Share seven interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers.
6. Link the seven bloggers you nominate.

HERE GOES...

  1. My name is really spelled Jary"s". I was named after my dad, Jary. My aunt changed it to Jaryce. She said it was more feminine.
  2. My birthday is one day after Ramon's birthday.
  3. I have a huge phobia of clusters. Especially in 3D. Yuk!
  4. When I was in the second grade, I dreamed that I would one day be an opera singer. LOL!
  5. I am addicted to Bare Escentuals make up.
  6. I think about my wedding day in and day out.
  7. The biggest thing I'll always struggle with is learning how to say "no".
I'd like to now pass this beautiful torch to seven beautiful bloggers :)

  1. To the lovely Jeana. My first blogging buddy: My Dream Ring
  2. My gorgeous friend Faith: Love.Family.Marriage
  3. Amanda who rocks her Milly Gown! {impressive}: The Shuman Family
  4. Shannon, the realest one out there: Lost in White Chiffon
  5. Stacey, the faithful blogger: Thoughts of the all Consumed Bride
  6. Last but certainly not least, my girl from Red White Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP