Here, I will chonical the days of my life. My journey as a wife and learning how to be Mrs. Wonderful to my Mr. Everything. My adventure in making our first house into a cozy home. My love for romance and beauty as an event coordinator and sharing my excitement for all things pretty in between. My So here it is, raw and uncut. Our story, Our life, One Blog at a time.

MY 2010 Count Down

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Recapping back on my New Years Eve experience was amazing. I was surrounded by my family, friends, neighbors... everyone who meant something to me was there counting down the hours which lead into minutes, which lead into seconds......



It was a bitter sweet goodbye to 2009 but an overwhelming hello to 2010. Only because I know my life will change forever, for the better... when I marry Ramon. It will be an honor to be called his wife.


A shout out for Ramon: This year I dedicate to you! I love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custom Blogger Template by Brunette Studio 2009

Back to TOP